Welcome To the Common Loaf Bakery
COMMON LOAF BAKERY is a small independent bakery making 100% spelt, 100% rye, sourdough (naturally leavened) and yeasted breads. We also bake a variety of delicious sweet treats.
Please be aware that some breads will only be delivered on certain days. You can find this out by reading our Delivery page
BREAD AVAILABILITY DURING COVID-19
The Common Loaf Bakery would like to inform you of action we are taking at the time of 'social distancing' due to COVID-19. You will be pleased to know we still want to make our delicious fresh baked breads available for you and all our local customers.
Here are your options (please place your order before noon on Sunday to ensure availability):
- Pick up from Stentwood Farm every Tuesday
- Courier delivery (please call for options)
- Collection from Yellow Deli on Tuesdays between 8.00am and 9.00pm
- Local delivery within a 5 mile radius of Honiton for those who are self-isolating
- We deliver bread either directly or via courier to these shops
Card payments can be made over the phone 01823 681213.
Orders placed on our website use Paypal only.
We still accept cash payments but this is not preferable. If you arrange to pay with cash please put the correct money in an envelope for collection.
WE ARE CONTINUING TO ATTEND the following weekly markets
- TAUNTON FARMERS MARKET (THURSDAYS)
- TOTNES MARKET (FRIDAYS)
We are thankful for your continued support at this difficult time.
We are with you and are very happy to still be baking quality bread for you all.
From the Common Loaf Bakers